About Me

My photo
This blog is dedcated to my journey in the study and better understanding of what it takes to become an architect in the modern job field. I would like to journey through the steps of being a high school student to being a college student to even being in the field. My Mentor for this project is my High School AutoCAD teacher Mr Dave Johnson.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIX Review

http://www.wix.com/eljohnson18/egyptianslavelivingconditions


I Really enjoyed working with this program I thought it was really cool and enjoyed all the different effects I could do with them. I liked that I could create my own website which will be out there forever. I like the whole thing I might use WIX.com in my WISE project. This website is a great tool and a good resource THUMBS UP

No comments:

Post a Comment